1. You are attracted to those who are warm and obedience.
Obedience? Do they mean 'obedient' here?
2. In the process of courtship, the approach that would make you
feel irresistable is moods-swing, blow hot and cold in love,
I have NO idea what that's supposed to mean.
3. The impression you would like to give to your lover is flexible.
Yeah, baby, I can kiss my OWN backside, you don't have to!
4. What you hate most in your partner is that the person is
ruthless, cold-blooded, and/or ironic.
5. The kind of relationship you would like to build with your
partner is one that you care not only about the present but
also the future with your partner, a long-lasting relationship
that you can grow with.
6. You care about the society and morality, you won't do anything
wrong after marriage.
7. You think of marriage as a precious thing. Once you get married,
you'll treasure it and your partner very much.
8. At this moment, you don't have the thirst for love, you can't do
anything for it, you won't fall for it easily.
At the moment I am very happily married and in love. So is this right?
I dunno. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. The animals they select to choose from don't make sense either. Am I supposed to respond on an emotional basis? I responded based on pragmatics in each situation.